Saturday, August 7, 2010

It doesn't matter what it looks like

Okay so I've probably already known this, but it was just reconfirmed that it is probably going to be impossible to get a good family picture with the kids at their ages right now.
We didn't really plan this family picture out, it just kind of happened when we were at a wedding reception last weekend. I did know we would all be dressed up so I planned it that we were all wearing white.
I should have organized us better, but this is our family right now.
I've learned that it doesn't matter what the picture looks like, it's just important we're all there. Actually it's probably better if something is funny or awkward in the picture because you'll remember it more. So try to get all the family together no matter what it looks like.

I think Jay was a little embarrassed I was trying to kiss him in this one.

No comments: