Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shocker!

The shock is that I'm posting something. What have I been doing? What have I not been doing is the question? I really have wanting to blog, but just found better things to do with my summer. So I obviously can't write everything we've been up to for the past long while or you'd get pretty bored, but I guess I can write some highlights.

My mom had a birthday and doesn't age.

My brother Jon got married, soooo fun.

Jay worked like a dog all summer.
I went everywhere with 4 kids and survived.

We spent good times with family.


Got haircuts and ready for school.



See that didn't take too long, now we're all caught up, so I guess I don't have to do this again till Christmas.....

4 comments:

Maren said...

Hahaha! True about your Mom. She DOESN'T age! Your Mom and my Mom must have some sort of secret they aren't sharing! I can't believe Brody is in Kindergarten now! Such cute pics!

Sarah Willett said...

love the boys in the tub pic you can tell Brody he looks like one of my kids with that hair cut. the buzz cut works for my skill level. I hope after the first couple of days Brody still will like school.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big! It's fun to see pictures of them. I haven't seen you guys forever.
Emily

Halo BW said...

Hey! Please update more often! I'm so excited to read your post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-manfaat-kartu-indonesia-sehat/