Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Fun

Wow, busy. That about sums up the month of April and it's not over yet.
I've been making cakes, swimming with the kids, piano lessons, music events, dance rehearsals, temple, bridal shower, women's conference (in Utah, coming up the last week of april), watching kids while Jay study's for finals, lessons for sundays, outings with the kids.
So I'll just post pics instead of describing everything, which I'm sure will just end in me saying that I need a break.






4 comments:

Kara said...

ooOOo Christy you're getting lots better at cake decorating! So beautiful! ~kara

Maren said...

Wow, the cakes are beautiful! Well done Christy, ...and yes, you need a break. It's called simplifying your life woman! Is that why you're cutting soccer out of your life? Don't deny it. You NEED soccer! I miss you already and the season hasn't even started....

Emily said...

YOu are getting pretty amazing at those cakes! Is that Kali's daughter in the picture with Jenna? She looks just like Kali! It was nice to talk to you for a second today. Sorry I'm so bad at keeping in touch!

Heileson Family said...

Wow Christy what talent. Those are amazing. Good for you. Heather does cakes all the time. I will have to show her these. I want to take a cake decorating class sometime in the future. They are a lot of work but so fun to look at when they are done.