Friday, October 15, 2010

One day Brody was saying the prayer on the food and he didn't come up from closing his eyes and bowing his head and folding his arms. He changed positions while sleeping quite a few times. It was really funny. I think he fell asleep partially because he was tired and partially because he didn't want to eat his supper.




I'm learning that Owen is quite a character. Well I already knew that, but he is surprising me more and more everyday. He loves to dress up and especially wear Jenna's princess slippers. I love this funny little guy.



An update on Jay's school. He likes it alot, however it is super busy and he is right into his first practicum already. The day he started school was so busy for me and the next picture is a reflection of that. Jay had Brody take a picture of him on his first day of school because I was busy feeding Cole. Poor Jay!


The saga of Jenna and Brody at swimming lessons continues. So to recap, they are extremely afraid of getting their faces wet. So I talked to their instructor because I had them signed up already for the the next level up when they were done this class. She suggested that I keep them in the same level one more time because they still couldn't bob their heads in the water. So I cancelled their other class last week and then this week Brody and Jenna decide they can bob their heads in the water. Of course! So now they can't go into the next level up because the class is full after I pulled them out of it. Oh well. I'm really happy they are getting better, so I'll just have to take them swimming more often until they can get into lessons again.

2 comments:

nichole said...

I so enjoyed looking through your blog! Greg did the same after degree in education at U of A. It's nice that you can do it in two years, and then get paid more when you are done too. Greg's currently subbing almost everyday. We're hoping it will turn into a real position in the near future. I have gone private on my blog, but if you want an invite, email me at barbaratooth@hotmail.com

Sarah Willett said...

He he I love seeing your Kids and hearing what they are up to. I am up stupid early to get ready for a garage sale this morning talk to you soon. Any thought on the quilt?